Monday, January 5, 2009

Progress report (sort of) on Rebecca's block

Hoping we're all as well as can be expected and have survived the holidays.

I began work on Rebecca's block yesterday by "layering" two seams (buttonhole wheels added as well as "turkey track" straight stitches) and couching down the spider web. "Should" be able to finish and mail by January 15.


1 comment:

Sewing Up A Storm said...

WHAT no picture!!!! You tease :)

I have made great progress on your block over the holidays but need to get back to it if I am to get it ready on time for mailing. I guess I have added stuff to about half the seams so have a bit more to do before my part is finished.